Those that have registered and do not see their names in the groups listed will be placed on a waiting list. Should spots open up or the WMLA is able to create more groups, you will be notified by email.
• All sessions (55 minutes) will be at Peel Park outdoor Box pad. WMLA is looking at field options for teams that may be interested. If the weather does not cooperate the session will be canceled that evening and we will try and reschedule. No refunds will given. Check social media on play days. Whitby has permitted floor for 8 weeks 5pm-9pm. No one else should be on the floor other than registered players with WMLA.
• Weekly sessions will consist of Skills and Drills and will evolve as the Town dictates. (Scrimmages and Games are a possibility later in August)
• If you are unable to make your session please email email@example.com. No prorated refunds will be given. If you are unable to make your program in it’s entirety, please email the firstname.lastname@example.org
• Full lacrosse equipment is encouraged but since we will not be starting with any contact Helmet, Gloves and Stick are a must. Coaches will notify players when full equipment is needed. Players should not be sharing any equipment and each player should have his/hers own water bottle.
• Ideally, players should come dressed to the park but there is plenty of room to change while social distancing. Washrooms at Peel Park will be closed until further notice from the Town.
• Invoices will be sent early next week to those that have not yet paid. $50 per Player. (Additional fess for field if required)
• During the sessions, coaches will be evaluating players as we will be putting teams (Like the Representative program) together for possible scrimmages with other centres in August. More info to come. (Additional fees may be required)
It is imperative that all COVID guidelines are followed in order to ensure that we can continue to run the program without interruption. A failure to follow any of the guidelines could result in the program being shut down or your child removed from the sessions.
Prior to engaging in the WMLA RTA:
• Every Player and Coach on the floor must fill out the WMLA COVID screening form prior to stepping on the floor.
• The Town of Whitby has currently set a limit of 25 people outdoors for training. We have made the groups smaller for social distancing and better engagement.
Should you have any other questions or concerns please contact email@example.com
Whitby Minor Lacrosse is always looking for volunteers to fill positions on the Board of Directors. If you are interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org